[FOSS4G-Oceania] [ACTION REQUIRED] Please sign up to the conference mailing list

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:29:19 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder to sign up to the conference mailing list
<https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/foss4g-oceania> if you haven't
already. I'd encourage us all to move important communications there if
possible. They are archived automatically and anyone who would like to keep
track of the conference preparations can do so.

Here is my latest email
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/foss4g-oceania/2021-September/001587.html>
.

Looking forward to seeing the hubs this Friday.

Thanks,

Ed