[FOSS4G-Oceania] Quotes for Merchandise for FOSS4G 2021

Dawn Hendrick Dawn.Hendrick at tafensw.edu.au
Fri Sep 17 15:46:28 PDT 2021

Last year we managed to get some stickers printed locally here in Tasmania in time for the Conference.
However we did not allow sufficient time for T-shirts to be printed.
In order to try and get things underway sooner I have taken the liberty of getting quotes for stickers, T-shirts and mousemats from the same printer in the hope that someone might like to make a decision this year!
I have uploaded to the Merchandise quotes<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16RDaMpahBD0XQTlF8e44k7rILvhI7V8J> folder a proof of what the T-shirts would look like and the quote depending upon the numbers we choose.

The printer is located close to an Australia Post shop so I could mail interstate using Express Post options.
I am not sure about international post options right now - can anyone update me on the time for parcels to travel from Australia to Oceania?

Thanks

Dawn

***** The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. *****