[Foss4g2008loc] Funding required

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Tue Nov 6 03:56:53 EST 2007

Hi all

The LOC has enough funds (R100000 from a PLATO loan) to cover the
PeopleSA first payment but not enough yet to cover the invoice we expect
soon from the CTICC to secure the venue. We expect this to be the only
cash-flow crunch as it is very early and the sponsorship process has not
got into full gear, and the next big bills are not expected for several
months.

If you have any potential funders who are ready to part with their cash
please follow them up, taking your cue from the draft Prospectus.

OSGeo, please prepare to provide that bridging finance if local funding
doesn't come through in time.

thanks

Gavin Fleming MSc

Senior GISc and Sustainable Development Researcher

FOSS4G2008 <http://www.foss4g2008.org/>  conference chair

Mintek, 200 Malibongwe Drive (formerly Hans Strijdom Drive)

P/Bag X3015, Randburg, 2125, South Africa

w: +27-11-709-4668 c: 0845965680 f: 0866164820

xmpp (Jabber, Google Talk, etc.): gavinjfleming at gmail.com

Skype: phlemingo

27.9782E 26.0896S