[Foss4g2008loc] LOC communication and progress

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Mar 19 18:02:00 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reminder Gavin,

On a similar note, do we have a list of potential sponsors and the
contact status for each one?  As I think about possible ones that
might be interested, I'd like to doublecheck against a master list
before I approach them.

Tyler

p.s. sorry if this was answered already, I had some email trouble the
past couple weeks