[Foss4g2008loc] LOC meeting later this week

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Tue May 13 02:01:59 EDT 2008

It's time we had another meeting, our last one being before the GISSA
AGM. It's crunch time for marketing, submissions, exhibitors and
sponsors. I propose meeting at the Mintek recreation club on Friday at
16h00 for those of you in and around Jo'burg or Pretoria, with a round
of drinks on me.

Voting members of the LOC let me know if that suits you and I'll send
out an agenda. We could use a different venue if we decide to conference
call or IRC, but that was difficult the last time we tried.

cheers

Gavin