[Foss4g2009] Workshop

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Dec 8 21:30:44 EST 2008

Mark

Check the program attachements:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/foss4g2009/2008-December/000585.html

and email I sent to the list:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/foss4g2009/2008-December/000590.html

I have suggested we look at capacity of 290 for workshops. A suggested room
allocation is detailed in the above links and attachments. I have only
listed workshops running for a single day - Tuesday 20th Oct. These are only
suggestions and if the OC thinks otherwise I can amend the program - however
because SCEC reservations are needed ASAP i suggest we take a decision on
this today or tomorrow?

Simon