[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 Website

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Tue Sep 23 18:01:46 EDT 2008

Tyler,

Now to the technical nitty gritty, this involves filing a work request
ticket to our systems committee (SAC).[1]  I don't mind helping here and
there, but can't see me leading this process this year.  There are some
important issues to be worked out - shell access for site updates, admin
contacts, urls paths etc.  Holler if you need help with the ticket.  Will
Simon be the main contact from your end?

>>Yep i'm looking after it from our end

>>What should I be requesting in the trac ticket?

>>Should we continue this off list?

Cheers

Simon