[Foss4g2009] Possible Key Note Speaker for FOSS4G-2009 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Tue Feb 10 17:27:08 EST 2009

Good suggestion Tyler (for each of the key notes), though we'll need to
give the potential key note speakers a bit of flexibility.

With regards to a Climate Change key note, perhaps:

- A brief motivating description of the current state of affairs.

- Key areas of CC research where appropriate spatial software solutions
are
  not currently available (could potentially get some OS spatial
creative juices flowing).

Bruce

   --
   Bruce Bannerman