[Foss4g2009] Documentation templates

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 20:39:43 EST 2009

I have two needs at the moment.  One is for a standard cover page of
some sort to attach to the front of released documents.  I'm currently
working on the submission templates for workshops and tutorials and I
would like to have such a cover page before I start prettying up the
docs so I don't end up redoing it.

Second is for a few standard slides describing the conference I can
attach to the end of a powerpoint presentation I will be giving in a
couple weeks.  I seem to recall Tour Hosts mentioning that they have
some floating around.

Can anyone point me to these?

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009