[Foss4g2009] Documentation templates

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Jan 19 20:45:54 EST 2009

Mark,

When the submission templates are ready I'll provide download links and
relevant text on the submission guide page of the website - for the
workshops/tutorials do you propose we ask people to download the template -
complete it then attach the completed template as part of the submission
process in OCS?

Simon