[Foss4g2009] Documentation templates

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 00:17:43 EST 2009

I've just been looking at past conference wikis to see what information
they have been collecting to try and formulate something.  I honestly
don't know anything about OCS.  So I suppose I'm going to turn the
question back onto you.

What is the appropriate way to collect workshop and tutorial
submissions?  Should OCS provide a purely web-form based submission
process, or should it simply collect the details and an attached
word/odt doc?

--
Mark