[Foss4g2009] Documentation templates

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:52:18 EST 2009

We discussed this briefly at the meeting, and decided that it's easier
for all if we provide downloadable templates and let people upload them
to the server.  Looking at the interface there seems to be some
redundancy between the submitters details in the submission template and
in OCS.  I'm not especially worried about that, but it's worth being
aware of.  It looks like you're already setup for that.  In fact, it
looks like you've got everything dialled for workshop submission.

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com