[Foss4g2009] Workshop / Tutorial Submission Templates

Doug White doug.royce.white at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 03:11:17 EST 2009

Hi Mark,

I think the templates look good, I would agree with Daniels comments
somewhat. It seems like the 2007 categories equate to something like...

Beginner User
Advanced User
Developer (advanced prerequisite knowledge)

I am not sure how the workshop attendees would break down into these
categories, it's obviously of little financial benefit to hold a
beginner workshop if people are only likely to attend the advanced and
developer level. On the other hand beginners probably don't want to be
in a developer workshop learning C code either.

Maybe tutorial sessions could cater more for beginners, with material
that could be taken away and worked through at leisure?

Doug.