[Foss4g2009] Draft of Call for Abstracts

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 00:48:52 EST 2009

One more thing.
This time around, lets try and get people to notify us by email
immediately if they are considering presenting.
That should give us an early indication about the number of
presentations to expect, and then give us a list of people to chase when
they have forgotten to submit.

We should do the same with delegates attending. (FOSS4G 2006 did
something like that). Can we set that up with our current website software?