[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G and Ignite Spatial

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 00:02:53 EDT 2009

Hi Stephan:

We have run lightning talks at previous conferences it is an
interesting format (I am not sure if we have plans this year).

I have another similar idea I have run at previous conferences called
a demo theatre; basically 10 minuets and you must show running
software. I am going to run that during lunch and tea breaks if that
is of interest to you.

> I'm also interested in helping out with stage managing some of the workshops
> or sessions in the conference, if this is of interest to you.

I am always accepting volunteers; I am just filling in the details on
the wiki now.
example from another year:
- http://www.foss4g2007.org/exhibition/demotheatre/

Cheers,