[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G and Ignite Spatial

Stephen Lead stephen.lead at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:13:30 EDT 2009

I agree that it makes most sense to keep Ignite Spatial as an evening
event, as it works best in a social (rather than corporate) context. I
guess the question is whether to hold it before or during the
conference.

The demonstration theatre sounds like a great idea too, and is
different enough to Ignite Spatial that there's no real competition
between them. I'm happy to help out with organising the demonstration
theatre.

Thanks,
Steve