[Foss4g2009] Update to conference program

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Tue Mar 24 05:27:24 EDT 2009

Stephen,

As discussed last week I've slated in Ignite into the program - find below
the link to the program online:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pm1bvJQodiW3WBYGU7MM0Og

I'm unsure of what part of the SCEC would prove best for Ignite? You'll see
from the program what rooms we have allocated + we have the parkside foyer
which is allocated to the exhibition. More info on the rooms can be found
here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_SCEC_Rooms

Perhaps you could take a look and let us know what space would suit best and
what other requirements are needed i.e. projectors, furniture, power etc etc

The program has also been update to take account of the 8pm conference
centre closing time

Simon