[Foss4g2009] Re: Update to conference program

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Tue Mar 24 18:52:27 EDT 2009

I agree the ballroom is the ideal space, but we don't actually have the
it booked.  From what I can see, the only rooms that might work that are
already booked are the auditorium, but those seats are nailed down, and
Parkside 110A.  There is the option of using the foyers, but they will
be cluttered with exhibition stands.

As a side note, exhibitioners are not likely to be hanging around until
8pm.  If their stands are in a foyer, they won't be able to lock
anything in them.  Are there any facilities for them to lock up stuff,
or will they just take it away with them 5pm (or whenever the exhibition
closes)?

Another side note, we have Hall 6 flagged as waitlisted.  Is this still
the case, and if so what are we hoping to put there?

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com