[Foss4g2009] Re: Update to conference program

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Sun Mar 29 00:35:11 EDT 2009

Tour Hosts,
Could you confirm the answers to Marks Q's?

>> Are there any facilities for them to lock up stuff, or will they just
take it away with them 5pm (or whenever the exhibition closes)?

>>Another side note, we have Hall 6 flagged as waitlisted.  Is this still
the case, and if so what are we hoping to put there?

With regard to the second question I assume we released this after we made
the decision to use the parkside foyer for the exhibition?

Simon