[Foss4g2011] Starting Marketing

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Sep 23 06:41:10 EDT 2010

Hi,
we need the logo, tag line, etc. as soon as possible. Who is working on
this and do you need additional information or help?

Ideally you can use the sizes for web banners that have been used in
FOSS4G 2010 so that we can ask people to simply change the image file
that is still in place on most web spaces. We should recognize that the
space that people, orgs and companies have reserved for the FOSS4G logo
is a valuable donation of web space and visibility.

Additionally we may want to add venue, date and time of FOSS4G 2011 t
the OSGeo web site and Wiki (done). Yesterday OGC staff asked me what
the date is because it does not really show up anywhere yet (except in
Twitter @ebwolf - thanks for that Eric :-).

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--