[FOSS4G2016] spontaneous planning meeting today

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:03:01 PDT 2015

Dear Till- thanks for the additional context information.

EARSeL brings a lot of memories back...the first event in which I made a
presentation was an EARSeL workshop in Scotland, a long time ago ;)

The general idea that you are exposing is very much in line with the core
of my activities, and with Germany we have quite a good link deriving from
various projects.

Through the month of October I will need to be focused on other projects,
but in the meantime I will be interested in following the developments for
the preparation of the "Bonner GeoSummer" event.

I will also do a little brainstorming with our core group to what extent we
will be able to commit from our team in Italy (the issue is not so much
working from a remote location, but the resources required and the
scheduling of these with other things we are planning)

Best regards!

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org