[FOSS4G2016] regulars FOSSGIS table Bonn migrates to "FOSS4G Orga-Team meetings"

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon May 18 03:28:12 PDT 2015

Dear list,

this email concerns FOSS4G 2016, that explains the language ;-).

After a day with Volker Mische at WCCB for shooting some scenes for the
movie for Seoul and giving Volker the chance to visit all rooms the idea
of a fixed meeting point for the local organization team came up.

So I decided to "mis-"use the "FOSSGIS Stammtisch Bonn", taking place
each first wednesday in a month at LUXX , for that.
(http://www.fossgis.de/wiki/Stammtisch_Bonn#Agenda_Juni_2015)

This is my invitation for all "local heroes" (and of course anybody
else!) interested in getting hands on organizing FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn for
wednesday, 3rd of June 2015 19h30 in the LUXX. After our kickoff I
propose at least consecutively monthly meetings, but I will invite for
them on advance.

Of course non-FOSs4G-planning issues are welcome as well ;-)

So feel free to attend!

Till