[FOSS4G2016] LocationTech collab For Bonn?

Marc Vloemans mvloemans at boundlessgeo.com
Thu Nov 5 10:57:47 PST 2015

Jeff

Thanks for trying to keep us on the straight and narrow.
But narrow or too narrow is the question, here.

If a track with some of LocTec projects is to be a threat to the overall programme, then that says more of the weak situation we as a OSGeo community are thinking we are in.

If GeoWave works on GeoServer technically, then why not present together at a conference.....

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans