[FOSS4G2016] Regarding 10th anniversary

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Nov 16 07:15:25 PST 2015

I agree with your opinions and last thing I wanted was to replace our
"Building Bridges" with that.
I also didn't want to put that in front, it's more a "side info" to
keep in mind.

For me just the idea to get all the former chairs on the panel in one
of the come together events came to my mind.

But regarding this, we still have some time ;-)

Till