[FOSS4G2016] Call for Papers for the Academic Track (draft)

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Mon Jan 11 03:41:31 PST 2016

Hey folks,

the cfp looks good to me. You may want to unbold the "theme:".

I recently sat through a Richard Stallman talk (
http://www.fsf.org/blogs/rms/20140407-geneva-tedx-talk-free-software-free-society)
and wonder if you should be more explicit about the free in FOSS4G. I think
this is more of a LOC conversation, but in the cfp you make lots of
references to open source, but nothing about free and open source.

In that vein, perhaps the cfp should be published as a pdf?

-Guido