[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Please test the proposal system

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jan 13 00:07:41 PST 2016

Hi Franz-Josef,

when will be able to test the CfP for AT system ?

You know, we'll habve our working weekend this friday/saturday. I think
major point will be to prepare the CfP-stuff, this includes  the calls,
press releases, distributor and also the homepage.

Are you available for a skype and/or IRC on friday afternoon, so that
we can orchestrate everything?

Thanks, Till