[FOSS4G2016] Attendance fee and transparency report

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:28:29 PDT 2016

Hi LOC,

the intention is *not* to change our pricing, just forward the feedback
I got. There are already two speakers who can't attend because the 600
EUR are too much.

I know that's a general topic that should be discussed with a broader
audience (the whole OSGeo, not only this list), I just felt obliged to
let the LOC know :)

For those who can't attend it will be to late, but I plan to do a
transparency report after the conference similar to the LXJS 2012 [1] or
JS Unconf 2014 [2].

What do you think about the idea?

[1]: http://2013.lxjs.org/about
[2]: http://2014.jsunconf.eu/news/js-unconf-transparency-report/