[fusion-users] ApplicationDefinition.xml and the browser cache

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Tue Aug 19 04:27:36 EDT 2008

Any tips on definitively emptying the browser cache between edits of
ApplicationDefinition.xml? Both Firefox and IE resiliently hold on to old
versions and it's very irritating. Does anyone have a solution?

I tried the following change in fusion.js but although initially the results
were promising it appears to breaking something else (which I've not yet had
time to investigate):

this.applicationDefinitionURL = 'ApplicationDefinition.xml?rand=' +
parseInt(Math.random()*99999999);

Thanks
Stuart