[fusion-users] Ajax callback error without any reason.

Tómas Guðmundsson tomas at snertill.is
Mon Jul 7 11:18:22 EDT 2008

Hi all.

Anyone who says ignorance is a bliss, clearly has never done any programming. Anyways, this very obscure error has been annoying me in great details all day long and after re-installing web server extension and Mapguide server, I have found out with this new error so.

Fusion Error:
FATAL: Failed to load requested map:
ERROR: This evaluation version expired on: 2008-07-04 This evaluation version expired on: 2008-07-04 Exception occurred in method MgLicenseManager.CheckLicense at line 208 in file d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\server\src\common\manager\LicenseManager.cpp

Now, as you can see it's obvious that I forgot to install with a license and have done so now and everything is a-ok.

But to re-iterate, I think that error reporting by fusion could be done more explicit, i.e. log the file that the error comes from (instead of 'undefined').

Regards,
Tómas.