[fusion-users] Fusion + MapServer Function/Look Like MapGuide

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Wed Jul 16 01:42:25 EDT 2008

Paul, thanks for the explanation on the tiling.

I've actually been waiting to use and contribute to Fusion until the
tiling was in place, as we currently use kamap for our tiling engine for
the US geological survey, and it really helps. We are just working with
Mootools and Openlayers, but I'd be happier if we were contributing to
an active project, like Fusion, since that's the open source spirit.

Is there a way to "wire" the unsupported Openlayers layer types into a
Fusion app? It doesn't seem like it should be too difficult, but I was
worried about making things hard to migrate once the Fusion framework
supports it.

I'd appreciate any thoughts you (or others on the PSC) have on this.
Cheers,
Percy