[fusion-users] Fusion Questions

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 16 09:09:22 EDT 2008

Currently, there is a call to map.setViewOptions() registered as a map
loaded listener which sets the units for all widgets that register a
"units' parameter with the map (CursorPos, ViewSize, measure, etc.).
The ViewOptions widget is used to switch between units for all those
widgets.

It may make more sense for each widget to specify it's own units, and if
a "ViewOptions" widget is required in the application, it should list
the widgets under it's control?

Mike