[fusion-users] How to map.getSelection(). Ps.: Are you receiving my text message?

Sapucaia sapucaiatotal at gmail.com
Fri May 2 19:18:41 EDT 2008

Hi list!

I've sent this message a week ago, but I'm not sure if you recieved the hole
message (message body).
So, I am sending one more time. Please, at least reply me a confirmation =]

First of all, I am Vitor Fortunato, from Brazil, and I am developing an
application based on Fusion as my last work for graduation (monography). So
I decided to bring more features to Fusion.

I need some directions to use the method map.getSelection(callback, layers,
startcount).
After select some features in the map, am I able to call this method and
return all selected features (ids) and layers names?
My point is to do an Attribute Table, that persists in PostGIS.

I've started a new widget and I want to get the selected features ids and
layers names of each feature after select some features and execute the
button that call the Attribute Table.

My widget is attached in this mail. Note that I am just starting to use
Fusion and some code may be incorrect.
This is the first version that look just for the active layer to make the
grid.

The file:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/fusion-users/attachments/20080427/1214aa04/AttTable-0001.js

Thanks in advance!