[gdal-dev] reading Arc/Info Binary Grid

Robert Denham r.denham at f...
Wed Nov 8 01:29:05 EST 2000

Frank,
the projection information is in a file prj.adf, and looks like:
f2 [64676964grd1l]> cat prj.adf
PROJECTION UTM
UNITS meters
SPHEROID WGS84
DATUM WGS84
PARAMETERS
153 0 0
-40 0 0

Most of the grid files we deal with here have prj.adf file.
Robert

| Robert Denham |
| School of Mathematical Sciences |
| Queensland University of Technology |