[Gdal-dev] Anything changed on reading Geo-Information from G eoTiff?

Winkler, Roland RWinkler at DEFiNiENS.com
Tue Nov 18 12:04:08 EST 2003

I just tested my .tfw with an arbitrary tif image and
I still have the described problems. I don't believe that I have
something in my environment, because three people experienced the
problem on there machines before I got aware of this.
I'm working with MS Visual C++ 6.0 on XP and but this
shouldn't be a problem. Maybe it's the build. I took a
csv snapshot some time ago.

I will debug into gdal/gcore/gdal_misc.cpp tomorrow
and have a closer look.

regards
Roland