[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp - again!

Norman Barker normanb at comsine.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 05:20:39 EST 2004

Hi,

I have built proj from CVS and got the same error.
I removed all reference to this from my machine and
installed FWTools 0.9.4

but running gdalwarp -t_srs wgs84 latlong.tif out.tif
causes

ERROR 1: geocentric transformation missing z or ellps
ERROR 1: GDALWarperOperation::ComputeSourceWindow() failed because
the pfnTransformer failed.

So the error is identical with the latest build of FWTools or the CVS
version of Proj.

I have tried the fix of pj_transform.c as previously suggested when
building from source.

I am running Fedora Core 2, and though I am not an expert user, I have
made sure
that I am clean of any previous gdal libraries.

Any help would be appreciated.

Norman

--
Norman Barker