[Gdal-dev] Need help compiling on Windows with Dev-C++ and MinGW

Thom DeCarlo t.r.decarlo at larc.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 24 14:13:22 EDT 2004

Martin,
Yeah, that will work just fine... if you have Microsoft Visual Studio. The
problem I was addressing here was that I don't have that compiler.
Fortunately, Cygwin's implementation of GNU C++ works just fine for GDAL. I
am having problems, though, getting the OpenSceneGraph and requisite
libraries to compile. But, I'll address those problems on that mailing list.

Thom