[Gdal-dev] GDAL CVS access

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:35:11 EDT 2005

On 4/25/05, Peng Gao <pgao at esri.com> wrote:
> Now I am getting:
>
> CVSROOT: :pserver:cvsanon at cvs.maptools.org:/cvs/maptools/cvsroot (password
> authentication)
> TCL is *not* available, shell is disabled
> cvs login
> (Logging in to cvsanon at cvs.maptools.org)
> cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.maptools.org:2401 failed: Connection
> timed out

Peng,

Wow, I'm not sure where the TCL message is coming from.  But
the core problem seem to be unrelated, based on the connection
timed out message.

You might just want to try again as sometimes there are DNS problems
with cvs.maptools.org.  Alternatively, try replacing cvs.maptools.org with
the IP# directly (209.217.116.153).

eg.

:pserver:cvsanon at 209.217.116.153:/cvs/maptools/cvsroot