[Gdal-dev] Idrisi32 and BMP

Sergio Liminiana Bernat pfcsergioliminiana at yahoo.es
Fri Aug 19 13:25:48 EDT 2005

Hello!!

I'm very grateful of GDAl.

I'm working with the library because I have to do files in XML to transport raster images (separating blue, red and green) or (black o no), I think that the
easiliest files for transport to me is BMP files, but I don´t know if when I use gda_translation with differents formats to convert to BMP,
the format of BMP is the same ( compressed method, bands,...) or depends of input file.

Why are not Idrisi32 translator  available , maybe for the lincence?

Thank you

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es