[Gdal-dev] Re: ECW JPEG 2000 Source SDK v3.3 (RC)

Garrett Potts potts at cfl.rr.com
Thu Nov 10 12:05:24 EST 2005

Hello All:

Thank you for the responses.  It makes me a little more confident
that its not just my machine.

I am using the ./configure also.  did a make install of the ecwjp2
libraries.  I then did a ./configure --with-ecw=yes in gdal and it
built all the way as well.  I wonder if it's the static libecwj2 that
is causing an issue.  I don't see why.  But I have had problems in
the past when a library was static versus dynamic.

Take care

Garrett