Fwd: [Gdal-dev] ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 3.3 RC2 now online

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Mon Feb 20 12:26:42 EST 2006

An out-of-the-box ./configure and make on OSX gcc 4.0.1 died in a
flurry of errors for me.  RC1 would not link properly.

Is there any possibility of an ECW-dev maillist and a public CVS so
we can track things?

Another data point, although I don't know if it is useful, is that
Python needs to do some magic to compile on OSX because of its borken
semaphores.  Chasing down HAVE_BROKEN_POSIX_SEMAPHORES in the Python
source code might give some
ideas.
<http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/florent_guillaume/2005_05_21_compiling_python_2_3_5>

Howard