[Gdal-dev] DOS crlf in GDAL create() ?

Dave Favis-Mortlock d.favis-mortlock at qub.ac.uk
Mon Aug 6 12:52:57 EDT 2007

Hi -- is it possible to force DOS crlf end-of-lines when GDAL create() writes
ascii metadata files?

I ask because I'm writing Idrisi output on Linux (where end-of-lines are, of
course, lf only). Idrisi (running under WINE) expects DOS crlf end-of-lines
in its .rdc metadata files.

OK, I can write my .fdc files then convert 'em using unix2dos, but it would be
nice to avoid this step. I see that OGR uses a LINEFORMAT switch for .csv
files. Anything similar for GDAL?

Dave F-M
--
Dr David Favis-Mortlock
Queen's University Belfast (School of Geography, Archaeology & Palaeoecology),