[Gdal-dev] gdal_translate and projection help

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Feb 8 10:56:02 EST 2007

Steve,

  You'l l need a few more parameters, like:

proj=lcc
ellps=clrk80
lat_0=0n
lon_0= ???e
lat_1=??n
lat_2=??n
x_0=0
y_0=0

It will likely take some detective work to determine the
values.  Be careful of the longitudes on the map, they may
be relative to Greenwich or the Paris meridian.  And if you
are going to integrate other data, don't forget to figure
out the datum.

Brent Fraser
GeoAnalytic Inc.
Calgary, Alberta