[Gdal-dev] Motion: Migrate from Bugzilla to Trac

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue Mar 20 15:34:55 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Is it planned that end user[*] documentation be part of what is in svn
and/or trac? If not would an enhancement reqeust to do so, even if as a
branch rather than mainline, be entertained?

Many times I've wanted to add to or clarify an example in the
documentation and not been able to or wanted to distract the developers
from the "real" work of improving and extending gdal/ogr.

[*] My own interest is in utility docs rather than developer docs. E.g.
"how do I maintain nodata and pixel size in gdalwarp?"  more than "how
do I add driver X to my app?"

cheers,

--
matt wilkie