[Gdal-dev] C bindings for VRT dataset API

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:37:53 EDT 2007

Folks,

I have implemented an initial support for C callable VRT API. It is
accessible via gdal_vrt.h header which should be globally installed along
with other GDAL headers. My addition should not break anything, but you
will need gdal_vrt.h along with vrtdataset.h from now on if you are using
VRT API. There are just a few calls exposed into C world, but I am
planning to extend this in the future to be the full C++ API counterpart.

Personally I found VRT classes quite handy and useful, so I developed
this wrapper to use in PostgreSQL stored procedures.

Best regards,
Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev