[gdal-dev] Re: reprojecting a georeferenced image (PNG, JPG)

Christian Müller christian.mueller at nvoe.at
Tue Aug 5 05:31:38 EDT 2008

Two years ago, I had the same problem. The cascading documentation
is not obvious when starting with gdal.
(My problem was a CMD LINE BUFFER EXCEEDED error using gdal_merge.py not
knowing that I can use the general option --optfile). Starting the
documentation with a brief description of the cascading structure will help
a lot.). I think Tim is another example.