[gdal-dev] geotiff image problem

Martin Chapman mchapman at fortifieddatacom.com
Thu Aug 28 12:12:28 EDT 2008

Silvia,

The d in gdal15d-vc8 means debug version.  Run your IDE in release mode and
make sure the .dll file is in the same directory as your application .exe.
If you want to use the dll in debug mode, my suggestion is to get the source
code via SVN and compile it locally.  It's really easy to do if you read the
Windows build instructions on the gdal.org website.

Martin