(nwl) Re: [gdal-dev] Saving data to the TEXT domain NITF

Kurt Landrus klandrus at progeny.net
Fri Nov 7 07:46:28 EST 2008

What about TRE domain data, does the NITF driver support saving data
to the TRE domain?
I've tried the following code to save tre data, but there is not TRE
segment in the new file, and
the error code returned is 0.

        err = GDALSetMetadataItem(dataset, tre, treValue, "TRE");
        IFDBG printf( "  saved TRE %s= %s\n errcode=%i\n", tre,
treValue, err);

Kurt Landrus
Progeny Systems Corp.
klandrus at progeny.net