[gdal-dev] gdal in ESRI products

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:46:25 EDT 2008

Thanks everyone for all the info. I had already planned to start my
presentation of OSGEO tools with GDAL because it's one of my personal
favourites,  and might be one of the most useful to ESRItes also. But
it will be even better to able to introduce GDAL as a member of both
the OSGEO and ESRI families.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood