[gdal-dev] OGR dynamic query

Frédéric Therrien fredth at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:07:11 EDT 2008

Hey, thx for the answer, but maybe I wasn't clear enought. I'm using ogr with a map file for a mapserver (an later on a GIS). My question is, is it possible to pass a parameter from the gis/wms call to the ogr query, passing by openlayer-ms4w then the map file.

Frank, you said I can use SetAttributeFilter, but how does it work ?

Thx for your help

Frédéric Therrien