[gdal-dev] reprojection HDF / GCP extraction

Becker, Thomas thob at dmu.dk
Mon Aug 10 09:05:29 EDT 2009

Hello Ivan,

thanks for the hint. Now is this how GDAL already works? Because this track is meant for comments. At least in my data which are from 2000 I can not see any metadata of that kind. After reading the trac I am puzzled. Also in the output of gdalinfo only the subdatset of 'Data Fields' is mentioned and not the subdataset of 'Geolocation Fields'. I can not realy see which band represent latitude and longitude.

If I just don't understand the trac maybe you can tell me how a command to GDAL, based on the gdalinfo output would look like to get the job done.

Regards,

Thomas